Puritan's Pride Dandelion Root 520 mg / 100 Capsules / Item #003320
Dandelion Root 520 mg
520 mg / 100 Capsules / Item #003320 / Item #3320
- Traditionally used to support fluid balance.**
- Utilizes ground plant parts to provide the natural components found in nature.
- Contains up to a three-month supply of capsules.
TRADITIONALLY USED TO SUPPORT FLUID BALANCE**Though the Dandelion section most commonly used is the root, the leaves are often eaten raw in salads or lightly brewed to make tea. Capsules contain 520 mg of Dandelion Root (taraxacum officinale).**
- Puritan's Pride's preservative-free gelatin capsules contain pure milled herb powder.
- Puritan's Pride's Natural Whole Herb products utilize ground plant parts to provide the natural components found in nature.
No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, Sodium Free.
We Also Recommend